Yoku's Island Express is released 29th May 2018 Nintendo Switch!
Click here to buy from Amazon (Opens in a new window)
Catch & Release is a virtual reality fishing experience like no other - It combines the inherently relaxing activity of fishing on a lake with beautiful surroundings and game mechanics that take a step back to let the player enjoy their time on a virtual fishing trip freely and without stressful distractions like timers or forced missions. The game features one of the most beautiful environments in VR, brought to life with dense nature, local fauna like geese and bears and diverse, interesting fishing spots and landscape features. The colourful art style supports the goal of immersing the player in a peaceful world free from stressful distractions that lets players decide they way they want to play the game.
Watch the announcement trailer:
Players can enjoy their time in the game freely, or they can pick up missions and challenges to progress and unlock new gear and items for themselves.
Catch & Release Features:
● The Boat - Use the unique rowing mechanics to find the best fishing spots and explore the beautiful environment.
● The Fishing Rod - Throw the line out and attract a fish - Your interactive fishing rod offers you full control, with different bait and lures and haptic feedback.
● The Shop - Sell your fish and buy new gear and items in the in-game shop!
● Fishing - Catch the biggest fish, fight to reel them in, but don't let them snap the line and escape! You'll need strategy and finesse to tire them out if you want to make the greatest catch!
● Secrets - Find trash or treasure. The lake hides more than just fish!
● Music - Over 30 commercial tracks that have been specially curated for Catch & Release playing on the in-game boat radio. Licensed by Flip Entertainment, the tracks were selected to enhance the in-game music with a non-standard selection aimed at improving the overall immersive experience.
Catch & Release is set to launch for the Steam & Oculus store on the 7th of June 2018 with a PSVR version scheduled to be available in summer of 2018.
The game has been developed in close cooperation with Advanced Interactive Gaming Ltd. from Hamilton, Bermuda.
London, United Kingdom – 22nd May, 2018 – In celebration of their recent Multiplayer Beta launch, Payload Studios today announced that the creative sandbox title, TerraTech, will be available to play completely free of charge for one week.
Starting today at 6pm BST/10am PST (Tuesday 22nd) and running until 9pm BST/1pm PST Sunday 27th May, users will be able to try their hand at the game’s crafting, combat and construction mechanics in Campaign, Creative and PvP modes, by downloading TerraTech via the Steam Store. Furthermore, players will be able to purchase the full game at a whopping 40% discount until 6pm BST/10am PST on Monday 28th May.
Bringing players together for over-the-top competitive fun, TerraTech’s Multiplayer Beta is now live on Steam, and features up to 16-players in free-for-all and team-deathmatch modes. This marks the first time multiplayer has been available to the complete player base, after a successful closed Alpha phase, which concluded last week.
Russ Clarke, Founder of Payload Studios said: “Multiplayer has been the number one requested feature since the first day we showed TerraTech to the public, and it's so exciting to finally take this out from under wraps. The community did some amazing work stress-testing the game and helping us tune the design during the closed Alpha. With this week's free access, we wanted to give everyone the opportunity to see what TerraTech has to offer, as we prepare to launch on PC and console this summer.”
To make the most of the Multiplayer Beta and Free Week, visit the Steam Store at
TerraTech will be available Summer 2018 for PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
For more information on TerraTech, visit